I love Greek food, and this afternoon I was babysitting and decided to get food delivered from Souvlaki Hut. I went online to JUST-EAT and ordered 2 children meals and 1 adult meal.
- The prices were decent
- I received a call from the restaurant asking me if I wanted Tzatziki for the children’s meals since the meals technically do not come with Tzatziki–news to me, but great
- I asked for no onions, and there were no onions in the meals
- Online it said that the meals come with honey pita sticks and we did not receive them
- The salad had absolutely no feta. Not a single smidgen of it
- All the meals were the exact same size! Yet, I paid $12 for the adult dinner and $9 for the kids dinner–we only got one salad so I am guessing I paid $3 for lettuce and 2 slices of tomatoes–with no feta!
- Delivery took one hour and 15 minutes–and they are 3 blocks away (if I had not been babysitting I would have picked-up the food myself)!
- When I asked about the missing items, they stated that it is JUST-EAT’s fault because they should have removed the honey sticks from the menu. In other words, did not care about service
- The food was very salty
So what now?
- I have two upset children because they did not get their dessert.
- I have deleted my account with JUST-EAT because their customer service was horrendous (I told them about the missing items and they did not give a damn!)
- Not gonna buy food from this place again. All the drama and hassle is not worth it. I should have just ordered pizza!