Rosewood is my favorite dim sum restaurant in Toronto. In fact, I have been here on at least four occasions over the last 14 months, and even had a party with over 60 attendees on the 2nd floor.
These are some of the reasons why I love Rosewood:
- Eric, the manager, is lovely and really tries to engage and please his guests–the other staff–not so much
- Service is efficient
- Food is fresh and delicious
- There are a ton of dim sum options
- You can dine for under $20
- I love seating on the second floor where they have tables that twirl (what is it called?). I love being able to have easy access to all the dishes
- I run a food group, and out of 40+ restaurants we visited last year, 30% voted Rosewood as their favorite dining experience
Rosewood is a restaurant that I hope to be coming to for a very long time. I love great food that I could eat family style with friends and family, and Rosewood is perfect for that.
Pay them a visit! You will not be disappointed.