I love this Loblaws because they offer everything I need, and rarely is anything out of stock. What I think makes this Loblaws different that other grocery stores is that they have:
- Massive bakery section – all breads and desserts are made in-house on the 2nd floor
- Huge cheese selection – they literally have a wall of cheese!
- A walk-in clinic
- A pharmacy
- LCBO on 2nd floor
- Delicious and affordable donuts made daily – they are often experimenting with new flavors, while always carrying the popular flavors such as crème brûlée, and maple bacon
- A huge selection of cakes, cupcakes, candies, etc. – you can also pre-order if you want something specific
- Great deals weekly
- Free parking with purchase ($20 minimum)
- They offer cooking classes on the second floor
- PC bank machine and banking staff onsite
- Open until 11pm daily
- Quick and efficient cashiers
Lucky for me, this location is only 3 blocks away!