I love bread pudding, but I had never made it myself before. So one evening while grocery shopping, I spotted a package of croissants on sale. The croissants were on sale for $1.99 for 6. So I bought 2 packages (12 in total), plus one block of Philadelphia cream cheese, 6 eggs, milk and sugar.
This is what I did:
1) I got a rectangular baking pan and sprayed it with cooking spray (at this time preheated the oven–I preheated it at 400 degrees)
2) I broke the croissants into pieces and put the pieces in the pan until the pan was filled with pieces of croissants
3) I blended (in blender) 3 cups of milk, 2 eggs and half a cup of sugar (sugar to taste–I do not like my desserts too sweet and I had planned to make a caramel sauce)
4) I poured mixture on to pan until all croissant pieces were soaked (**if not enough liquid mixture blend another cup of milk and one egg)
5) In stand mixer (you can also use a hand blender) I mixed the Philadelphia block, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of sugar until creamy
6) I poured the cheese mixture onto the croissant and milk mixture and with a butter knife I swirled it around until evenly distributed
7) I put the pan in the oven and baked it until golden brown (approximately 30 minutes)
8) To make the caramel I followed this recipe.
I am actually not getting anything from my reader lately. So disappointed I have missed so much of your goodies Itanni!
Hey lovely!!! What do you mean? I have not posted in a while so I have no clue what’s been happening in the blogging world. I am excited to get back on the blogging wagon. It’s amazing how many posts you have! Going through your page and blog makes me so hungry!
I have been having so much problem uploading and not receiving blog comments (including those i commented) and posting from my regulars i’m losing touch. I hope I’m not losing your posts.
That has been happening to me for a while. I told WordPress and they keep telling me that nothing is wrong, but that’s bs. My followers don’t receive notifications of new posts and sometimes they don’t appear in the Reader.
Ya, I am experiencing the same thing and have lost some followers. In fact I am only seeing yur post through facebook. 😦
Oh no!! That totally sucks! Same here. I gave up on trying to fix it since WordPress is not coming through for me. Most of the people reading my blog are from external links like Tripadvisor.
Hmmm… I hope it clears up soon coz I feel like a fake! I’m quite upset actually. I hope you didn;t you think I had forgotten about you! Never! I’ll be going to Bangkok this weekend till mid next week.Keep in touch! I love your blog and am excited whenever you post 😀
Sam you are such a sweetheart! I really hope it gets resolved. You work too hard and have such great posts that people are missing out on because of this glitch. I am upset for you. 😦 Can’t wait for your next post too! Yummy!!1
I am so happy that somehow even with the glitch I found you on fb. I was a little disheartened but as Liberace said, “the show must go on!” Lol… I am so glad that even with the ups and downs we found each other and feed on our enthusiasm to motivate ourselves for non-profit activities 😀 Please know that if I’m not following you in anyway, it is not me. Find a way for me to find you, like Nemo! Big hugs from down south! 😀