A friend of mine loves cheesecake and chocolate. So I decided to mix the two together and came up with these mini brownie bites. It’s quite simple really. First I made the cheese mix and put the mix in a plastic container. Then I made the brownie mix and poured the cheesecake mix into the batter, and then mixed the two together. I did not mix the two batters too much (3 strokes was enough) because I wanted the batter to have the “swirl” look.
500 grams of cream cheese (2 bars)
1 cup sugar
**Mix the 3 ingredients together. I used a stand mixer to mix the 3 ingredients then transferred the mixture into a container while I made the brownie mixture.
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
4. Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
5. Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
6. Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan.
**I also added different types of sprinkles at the end to some of the brownies (before putting them in the oven). I only did this because I had random sprinkles lying around. As I have mentioned many times before, baking to me is about having fun and not following any rules!