Le Dolci is Toronto’s fun, foodie studio!
- They are located on Dundas West (downtown Toronto)
- They offer baking classes on how to make French macarons, cupcakes and cake decorating, truffles, breads, doughnuts and more!
- You can schedule a private event here! For example, birthdays for both adults and kids; bachelorette parties; baby and bridal showers; and corporate team building events (I am actually planning an event here for my food Meetup group)
- They can make you a custom cake and cupcakes for any special occasion or corporate function
- They also host foodie trips to destinations around the world!
I love the classes offered at Le Dolci, but they don’t just offer awesome classes! They also sell an array of desserts to the public. So yes, you don’t have to take a class or make a special order to try their desserts; you can stop in and grab one of they’re dessert offerings from 10-6 daily including Saturday, and 12-5 Sundays. I am partial to their macarons and biscotti. In fact, friends have requested Le Dolci’s biscotti for gifts!
Stay tuned for my post on the Doughnut Making Class I took at Le Dolci last weekend! It was so much fun!
Check out my post here on the first class I took at Le Dolci several years ago. This was probably one of the best and funnest classes I have ever taken – and I take cooking classes around the world!
Pingback: I Made Doughnuts! | Playing Chef